Re:Registering for Self Assessment

22/01/2019 12:12:00
Hi Andy,

You will need to register for self assessment to reactivate your account.

Your UTR number would only change if you have been declared bankrupt or sequestrated.

Please follow the attached link to register:

Register for and file your Self Assessment tax return

The self assessment helpline number is 0300 200 3310 if you have any further queries or require assistance to register

Re:Registering for Self Assessment

28/01/2019 08:47:46
I registered 2 weeks ago and have not received sign in details yet> I am worried because the deadline is Wednesday...
  • HMRC Admin 50
  • Joined: 21/06/2017 15:34:03
  • Messages: 1567
  • Offline
  • View profile
  • Send message

Re:Registering for Self Assessment

28/01/2019 12:46:37

Thanks for your question.

For assistance using and logging in to online services please contact the Online Services Helpdesk on 0300 200 3600.

The helpline is open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 4pm and Sunday 9am to 5pm.

Technical support with HMRC online services