In the event the UK leaves the EU without a deal, UK businesses, importing or exporting goods with the EU, will need to take key steps to continue trading with EU businesses.
Preparing for a no deal EU Exit
This live webinar provides an overview for UK businesses involved in the movement of goods between the EU and the UK. Find out what you need to know to keep imports and exports up to speed including:
• why it’s important to apply for an Economic Operator Registration and Identification number (EORI)
• what Transitional Simplified Procedures are
• how to prepare to make customs declarations
• what Entry Summary Declarations are
• how to pay the correct customs duty and VAT
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar using the on-screen text box.
We may not be able to answer all questions raised during the webinar. We will provide useful links to regularly updated information the end of the webinar.
Further HMRC EU Exit webinars will be announced in the coming weeks.
In the meantime you can watch our latest HMRC EU Exit webinar on YouTube.
This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 12/04/2019 11:19:20