We transport goods of clients by ferry, tunnel and road to sporting events in the EU, Switzerland and Morocco and bring them back. Time is critical.
1. What is the quickest method for our clients to use and why having regard to paragraph 5 below?
1.2 Temporary Admission ("TA")? They would obtain authorisation to use TA and use a customs broker.
1.3 The Common Transport Convention can be used with carnets but can it be used with TA?
1.4 Transitional Simplified Procedures ("TSP") for importing back to the UK?
1.5 A combination of the above?
2. We understand that carnets are the customs declaration so computerised declarations cannot be made. Please confirm.
3. Can our clients use prior computerised declarations for TA so as to speed the process out of the UK, into France and through EU countries to an event and back?
4. Can the smart border process in France be used for TA and CTC?
5. If the client uses a carnet where do we get the goods inspected, checked and the carnet stamped on taking goods out or the UK to a sporting event in the EU, Switzerland or Morocco and bringing the goods back to the UK. As an example where would our driver need to do this if exiting UK, entering France, exit France to Belgium, entering Belgium, exiting Belgium to Germany, exiting Germany to Austria and all the way back?