council tax expenses

29/04/2019 06:29:42
Can I claim a percentage of council tax when using my home as an office

Re:council tax expenses

29/04/2019 08:13:48

If you use the traditional method of claiming the expenses for the use of a room in your home as a office then yes you can claim an proportion of the council tax.

Please refer to the following link:

Business Income Manual 47820

If you intend to use the Simplified Expenses then please refer to the following:

Business Income Manual 75010