Sick leave

07/05/2019 11:48:26
Hi, I am both employed (NHS) and self-employed and have just had surgery which means I am unable to work for 6 weeks. Am I able to claim any support for loss of my self employed earnings please?
  • HMRC Admin 50
  • Joined: 21/06/2017 15:34:03
  • Messages: 1615
  • Offline
  • View profile
  • Send message

Re:Sick leave

07/05/2019 14:35:53

Thanks for your question.

You would need to speak to the Department for Work and Pensions about this query. I have included a link below which has some contact details on as well as a link to the benefits calculator which you may find useful.

Contact Jobcentre Plus