tax code

28/01/2018 19:02:36
28/01/2018 10:34:17
My circumstances have change from self employed, which was a failing business with estranged Husband. To having a part time employee position. I have rental income under the £2500 threshold. Would my year end tax return be as easy as ringing HMRC and changing a tax code - as I don’t need a self assessment?

tax code

29/01/2018 10:59:58
Hi Anne

You can write in to us to declare your income from property. Depending on employment income and the amount of property income declared we may be able to collect this through your tax code. Our contact address is Pay As You Earn; HMRC; BX9 1AS. Please quote your national insurance number on your letter