Self Assessment Q&A on 6th December » Self Assessment and Trade Code. » Go to message
I would like to set up a business, initially as a sole trader, but I am experiencing the issue of understanding what kind of trade code would apply to the nature of my work.

In brief I would like to provide 3 types of services: Private Tutoring for university students, Photography and Graphic Design services, Engineering consultancy services. Is there a code that will embrace all of those categories or shall I set up different assessment for each line of business?