Self Assessment » The tax calculation is higher than my profit » Go to message
Hi jhackett

I believe an answer for this was provided in another forum. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you
Self Assessment » Claiming Gift Aid » Go to message
Hi franhaw,

If your certificates do not show that you opted for the gift aid then there will be no further action required. If you were to contact the charities, they will be able to confirm whether you have done and if you have then you will need to declare this to HMRC. As you are a non-tax payer, any donations you have made with gift aid will become liable to tax and you will be sent a bill based on the information you provide.

Kind regards