Self Assessment » Self employed consultant + Earning rent on my property » Go to message
I am self- employed and I have earning from the business as well as I earn rent from my property. I have expenditures related to my business as well as for the property maintenence. Can I add the two earnings and the two expenditures to work out the difference to work out my net before-tax earning to calculate the tax I need to pay?
(Rent+self emplyed earning) - (Self emplyed business expenses+ Property maintenance expenses)
Many thanks for your advice.