» Online shop - distance selling
» Go to message
I am planning to open an online shop for selling fashion goods to Romanian market. I'm registering as a sole trader and I'm not sure about the following:
- The payments made by buyers can be done in Romanian currency in a Romanian bank account on my name?
- Can I transfer these payments to my UK account? Is this subject to double taxation?
- Can I invoice customers in romanian currency? If so, how would this reflect in my record keeping?
- For sole trader do I need a business address? I'm renting now and my agreement doesn't allow me to register a business at the address I'm living.
- Where can I download a software for record keeping? I understand HMRC sends a package when you register as an LTD, But I'm not sure this is the case for sole trader too.
Thank you very much!