» What do I do?
» Go to message
New to the forum. I want to know where I stand with paying tax.
This is my situation:
- I rent an apartment in the UK.
- I rent another in France.
- I primarily live in France.
- I am employed in the UK and Austria and I make money intermittently from other sources (as an artist).
- I pay tax on my job in the UK through PAYE.
- I earn approx. annually 10.5k from UK job, from 6.5K Austrian job and 4.4K from intermittent income.
- I don't pay tax on the Austrian income nor from my intermittent income.
Basically, I am not sure where to pay tax, or even if I am below the threshold. I have a bit of anxiety about this.