Industry specific help and support » Off payroll working IR35 in the public sector » Go to message
I am a director of a limited company. I am paid by the public authority, net of tax and national insurance, to my Limited Company.
I now what to move my contract to an Umbrella company, who are asking for a P45. The public authority agent say my Limited company should issue the P45 - I have read up guidance on HMRC and I think they should be issuing the P45 .

Any help much appriciated.